NoxGaming was made for players to have fun. We gather many different players and personalities and misunderstandings tend to happen. But please remember to respect each other and have discussions, not arguments. If you find yourself disagreeing with another member, make sure that your opinion is well thought and express it in polite way. Please understand that there are views different than yours. Treat other players exactly how you would like to be treated yourself.Important notes
- Punishments below are only default penalties. But since every case is different, penalties can vary depending on offense.
- If player is continuously breaking same rule despite previous punishments, his penalty length will keep accumulating.
- If player keeps breaking this rule on different account/characters, the consequences will still be accumulated.
- Warnings do not have to be PM'd. If there is a world chat infraction, a warning may be given via chat.
- It's not mandatory for Staff member to warn player depending on the situation.
1.0 - General Rules [GR]
Respect all players and staff members. All forms of racism, pornography, hate speech, harassment and excessive swearing, or any form of illicit or discriminatory content is not allowed.
Do not troll. Trolling is defined as continuously performing an action to annoy, upset or provoke a reaction from other players.
Do not attempt to evade your ban, a correct appeal must be placed on the website if you disagree with your ban. If you are caught circumventing your ban your original ban will be extended.
Purposely lagging the server(s) or causing unneeded stress is not tolerated and will result in a permanent ban.
You may not use cheats, automated software, hacks, or any type of unauthorised third-party software designed to modify or gain any type of advantage. This includes selling/promoting cheats or hacks on our services.
You may not use or exploit any type of glitch, bug or unintended feature for personal gain, this includes broken plugins such as safezones. Doing so often will result in a perm ban.
Real world trading is the act of trading anything outside Nox Gaming for in-game items or vice versa. Do not do this.
All forms of advertisement (This includes Advertisement in usernames, links as username, link in usernames) is strictly forbidden. This also includes these garbage sites like keydrop.com etc.
False player reports are noted. The admin can decide whether to warn the player or just make a note. Too many false player reports can lead to a ban.
Do not share images containing manipulated text or anything manipulated without permission. This includes photoshopped or other methods of manipulation “framing” someone for saying something they did not.
Player names may not include the following: Insults, Slurs or Racist themes, Excessive profanity, or links.
Many players often use CAPS when typing to get people's attention. Although it works and you can use it from time to time, try to not spam it. This doesn't mean don't use CAPS, just don't spam it or overuse it.
Under NO circumstances are you allowed to build in any House or Location where Loot spawns. You are allowed to Build in empty houses and in MeowBurg on Nox #5
- Cave enterence
- Bunkers (except on Elver, NoxPEI & Nox-PVE)
Every language is respected, but only English is allowed in the World/Main chat. To the general public to love. You must write or speak in English in public chat. Use the Area chat if you want to speak in a different language. Ignoring the rule can lead to a 6 hour up to permanent ban.
Do not ask admins for items, Experience, Vehicles etc. Punishable by warning, followed by a kick or ban.
Falsely accusing a player or staff member of something that the player or staff member didn't do is against's the rules.
Placing objects unnecessarily is prohibited. That consumes resources unnecessarily.
- Cement Bags
- Water Tank
- Fuel Tank
You are responsible for your account security. If your friend, dog, cat, mother, son, cousin, etc. logs onto your account and gets you banned, it's still your fault and you won’t get unbanned.
2.0 - PVE Server [PVES]
The attempt or the raid of a player is prohibited.
- Destroying or stealing players seeds
- Placing structures, barricades, seeds and traps on players base
- Destroying vehicles and vehicle tires
- Stealing vehicles and vehicle tires
- Destroying players base (Walls, Floors, Pillars, Roofs, Windows, Doors, etc.)
You are not allowed to leave your car on the Street/Road. Car's on the Street/Road might be removed without notice.
You are not allowed to have more then:
- 4 sentrys on a vehicle.
- 8 items from type Trap on a vehicle.
- 0 beds. Yes! 0 Beds
You have to equip your vehicle with a license plate and register it on the website. Unregistered vehicles will be confiscated or deleted without warning.
- License plates must be in one of the following format:
- Color codes and font styles are not allowed on license plates.
- You are allowed to use
- License plates must be visibly attached to the front and back of your vehicle.
- You are not alloed to use [NOX-NP]. NP stands for NoxPolice and is reserved to Police vehicles.
- You are not allowed to drive vehicles that are not registered. Fines or/and driving bans are imposed.
- Vehicles parked on your property or your parking lot do not have to be registered.
General Meowburg rules
- You are not allowed to expand you house with extra Structures (Wall, Floor, Roof, Pillar etc.)
- Claim Flags around or in Meowburg are strictly forbidden
- You are not allowed to have more then 1 house and 1 Shop in Meowburg.
- Do not block public entrances & parking slots
- Do not built directly next to Meowburg. Keep a little distance.
3.0 - Donator Rules [DR]
Donators may not sell any vehicle for unreasonably low prices as this ruins the economy.
Donators may not sell any Items for unreasonably low prices as this ruins the economy. This includes items from kits.